What is Ultra-widefield retinal imaging?
With traditional, small-field, and even widefield retinal imaging, only 10-100⁰ of the retina can be captured in a single image. optomap is the only true, clinically validated, ultra-widefield retinal image than can capture 82% or 200⁰ of the retina, in a single capture, in each imaging modality – an increase of 50% over the next closest imaging device1. With optomap auto-montage, up to 97% or 220⁰ of the retina can be imaged with the multi-capture, montaging functionality.
- The only anatomically correct 200⁰ or 82% image of the retina
- Simultaneous view of the central pole, mid-periphery and periphery
- Integrated hardware & software platform
- Multiple retinal imaging modalities to see more, discover more, and treat more patient diseases and pathologies, more effectively
- With more than 500 published and ongoing clinical trials, as well as thousands of case studies and testimonials, show the long-term value of optomap imaging in diagnosis, treatment planning, and patient engagement